Before I get into this post I just wanted to say that the wonderful woman featured in this post is literally saving our butts right now.
Doug and I have decided to cancel the beautiful honeymoon we had booked for the Dominican Republic due to the seriously wild weather at the moment. It's totally fine to cancel your honeymoon. But. We have 10 days until our wedding, 11 until we were due to fly out.
We have been frantically trying to find and book something for the same dates but just couldn't do it.
Angela has jumped on board and has been working her magic and finding things like a ninja.